top of page




Will our Marriage ceremony be legally recognised? 


We are a HSE Registered Solemnisers, and can Legally Solemnise your marriage at your venue on your chosen day

Are you a Humanist/Spiritualist?​

​Our ceremonies bridge the gap between church and civil or humanist wedding services and can be spiritual in nature if you require but not aligned with any particular religion.

We have no agenda with regard to your ceremony, it can be as spiritual, secular or atheist as you choose, using whatever language, music and readings you choose.  

We also have no requirement to speak about any parent organisation during your ceremony. We have taken a vow of inclusivity and we welcome diversity of gender, orientation, colour, nationality, ability, culture or any other reason- within the bounds of Irish law.

Because we are authorised to carry out ceremonies for couples of all faiths and none we are listed on the HSE Register of Solemnisers as religious Solemnisers, as opposed to secular.  This classification has absolutely no bearing on the content of your ceremony.

Our focus is on inclusivity of all and we welcome diversity of gender, orientation, colour, nationality, ability, culture, faith .

Can you Solemnise our marriage on a Saturday/Sunday?


Yes! we can Legally Solemnise your marriage at any time, on any day of the week, in any venue  that is compliant with Section 52 of the Civil Registrations Act 2004. The main requirements being that the Solemnisation takes place at an identifiable address which is open to the general public.

Non Legal Ceremonies  can take place at any Venue.  

How long will the ceremony last? 

Most ceremonies last around  25-35 minutes, depending on your music choices, ceremony enhancements, photographs etc. 

How do we register our marriage? 

You must visit a HSE Registrar to register your Intent to Marry, NO LESS THAN THREE MONTHS prior to your intended wedding date. The HSE will then give you your Marriage Registration Form (MRF) usually in a green folder, which you will bring with you on your wedding day. 

Full details are available from the HSE website:

How do we obtain our Marriage Certificate?

You retain the paperwork (in the green folder) after it is signed on the day of your ceremony.  (You should nominate someone to ensure it is put away safely, immediately after the ceremony)!

You then return the MFR (Marriage Registration Form) within one month to the HSE Registrar, for the marriage to be registered and your civil marriage certificate will be issued to you.

 How much will it cost? 

Contact us to discuss fees for creating your bespoke ceremony

bottom of page